Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I love being pregnant



















 Hello Ladies and Gents, I haven't posted in a while. Since I am so behind, I may be posting a few times this week. Well this is my tummy right now. Oh boy I am getting big. The double chin I could live without, but Nen refused to stand up to take these photos lol. I love the belly. Thankfully no stretchmarks woohoo. I guess I shouldn't jinx it just yet, but I have my mom to thank for good genetics. Also my sister Jillybean gave me some shea butter. In the background is a glimpse of our new house. We moved in nearly two weeks ago. I can't believe this is all ours. I hope people come to visit, cause we have the extra space. Riley (our puppy-dog) LOVES the backyard














As you can see    ^^^^   He is sooo adorable.

The baby is doing well. She worries me sometimes cause she doesn't move much during the day, but 11pm strikes and its like its time for her aerobics class. She also likes to wake me up around 4 am. Im not sure if she really has anything to do with the 4 am wake up, or if its purely my bladder I have to blame for that. I worry about exercising myself cause it seems to cause Braxton Hicks contractions when I do anything vigorous.
There are a few pregnancy symptoms that have snuck up on me. They aren't new , but just progressively becoming more noticeable. One thing is shortness of breath. Walking up stairs causes me to breath heavily, but even when lying on the couch, my breathing seems a bit more difficult. I suppose it is the baby getting bigger and creating less room for my lungs to fill. No biggy really. The sore back isn't fun. It isn't my low back surprisingly, its my mid to upper back. It feels like my muscles are being stretched or are just over worked. Maybe its my ribcage spreading hmmmm. Oh ya and two things that I didn't realize had anything to do with pregnancy, but turns out they do... First, leg and foot cramps when I wake up in the morning. You know when your calf muscle or your foot seems to seize up and the muscle feels like its getting tighter and tighter? Thats what happens in the morning to me. Oddly enough, pregnant women tend to get these leg cramps more often. That and raw sore gums every once in a while. Icky!!! After saying all that, I admit , I have had a very easy going, wonderful pregnancy. This little baby has been very kind to me. I love being pregnant! I love the growing belly, I love the baby kicks, I love when people ask me about the baby and when Im due :)

OOOh I just made chocolate cupcakes from scratch and they turned out perfectly. Usually when I make cupcakes from scratch they turn out like little bricks! But these are nice and fluffy. Thank you Martha Stewart!

PS, We saw "Inception" the other night. I rally liked it. Its a thinking movie. It amazes me how someone could conceive such an idea. Very well done ( There was one part of the movie that I thought dragged a bit, but I have a short attention span at times ). I Would recommend it for sure.
                       

No comments: