Sunday, May 16, 2010

expanding belly


OMG pregnancy brain strikes again! I couldn't remember my blogger password for the life of me. 45 minutes later, here I am with a new one. I drive Daddy-Bear crazy with my pregnancy brain. Im constantly mixing things up. Im say White Spot when I mean Wendy's, or Burger King when I mean A&W, Earls when I mean Milestones, right vs left.... He should know what I mean though haha. Ok we do eat out a lot, but I do attempt to eat healthy food. I made myself a yummy fruit smoothie this morning, and am about to make a turkey sandwich with avocado, lettuce, tomato and swiss cheese.

I thought I would post a couple pics of my ever expanding belly ( and double chin eecks). The first was taken April 10th ( just after waking up) and the second one was today May 16th. Wow, quite the difference. On April 22nd my waist was 32"and now I am 33.5" ish. Thats about belly button level, the narrowist part of my waist.

On Mothers Day I went to Home Depot, and the girl at the till said "Happy Mothers Day" to me. I was so excited. I actually look pregnant. Its funny, every time I walk passed another pregnant lady, we stare at eachothers tummies.

Daddy-bear and I went swimming a couples days ago. Its the first bit of exercise we have had in awhile. It was fun. We will have to go more often. Its a bit of a squeaze, fitting into my bikini, but what can a girl do. As I floated in the pool, with my ears under the water, I wondered if this is what it would be like in the womb. Daddy-Bear went in the hot tub, but wouldn't let me go in, I was only allowed to put my legs in. I said 5 minutes wouldn't hurt the baby, but he is right, better safe than sorry. He is so adorable when he gets all worried and protective :)

Speaking of... He felt the baby move for the first time last week. They weren't super strong kicks, so I think he is still questioning what he felt. I love when she is moving around a lot with strong kicks. Although sometimes she kicks what I suspect is my bladder, or some other internal organ, and well, Im less a fan of that haha.

I wish I had super strong cravings like some women get. I have the hardest time deciding what to eat for lunch or dinner. Well, I do have some. I just went through a spell of wanting tartar sauce all the time. Mcdonalds makes the yummiest tartar sauce. Ooh Wendy's had some really good tartar sauce and a yummy fish fillet burger, but they are no longer selling it :( booh hooo. Other than tartar sauce, I crave any type of asian food. I had some terrible chinese food the other day that cured my chinese food craving for sure ickkk.

No comments: