Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Baby Shower

My little sis threw the most beautiful baby shower for us. Of course she had help from my mom, who made oodles and oodles of delicious food. Everything turned out amazingly. Jill did a great job decorating, I adored the colours and everything about the decor. It was a bird theme. She painted some adorable wooden bird houses and made a bunch of beautiful origami birds to hang from the ceiling. I am going to put them in the nursery. Ivan made some yummy appies as well. He is a good cook.
On the counter were some Jones Soda bottles. Upon closer inspection, I realized that on the label was a baby picture of me! and on the back was a little write about about me. My Jillybean is so thoughtful and full of great ideas. I definitely teared up when I saw them :) I will have to post a pic of the jones bottle later, since I just turned the camera on, and realized the battery is dead... boooo
I was so amazed with all of the super fantastic gifts we received for our little baby. Many many baby essentials. I loved them all, from the baby swing to the bassinet to the jollyjumper, clothes, stuffed animal, books, blanky.... oh boy. I assembled the bassinet and baby swing the other day, and am almost finished putting together the crib. The nesting has begun.
I think Trina won the game of pin the sperm on the egg lol, and then everyone decorated onesies. They all turned out so cute.

No comments: